Getting through the winter in Greater Grand Forks can be rough. To help, we’ve put together a list of 20 things to do indoors to keep you from focusing on the frost!
20 Indoor Activities
- Climb the wall at Rock Wall Family Days at UND Wellness Center.
- Burn off energy at Red River Valley Athletics Open Gym.
- Learn to Curl at Grand Forks Curling Club.
- Challenge your brain at Grand Forks Escape Room.
- Cosmic Bowling at Red Ray Lanes.
- Jump, bounce and play at Northern Air Family Fun Center.
- Check out the latest movies at AMC Classic 10 or River Cinema 15.
- Spend some time at Scheels – try out the shooting gallery, mini bowling, the sports simulator and indoor playground. Grab a snack at Ginna’s Cafe when you’re done!
- Splash around at Splashers of the South Seas at CanadInn.
- Make a trip to Choice Health and Fitness to swim, sweat or play for the day.
- Explore the indoor play place at First Season Community Center (open seasonally).
- Go ice skating indoors.
- Take in a UND sporting event.
- Check out a local theater production or live performance at the Chester Fritz, Empire Arts Center or Firehall Theatre.
- Head to the North Dakota Museum of Art to view the latest exhibit.
- Spend the day at the Grand Forks Public Library – check out their calendar for their full list of events.
- Book a Tee Time at Albatross Indoor Golf Club.
- Let the kids run at Midtown Kidtown.
- Experience the world of Virtual Reality at Grand Forks Virtual Reality Arcade.
- Check out a weekly area event – weekly lists posted here.
Alexa Lovelien, REALTOR®, GRI
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Family Realty
1725 32nd Avenue South, Grand Forks, ND 58201
If you have suggestions, ideas or would like your business or event featured in an upcoming post, shoot me an email – [email protected]